The volcano eruption in Iceland has not only proved to be a trouble for the passengers, but has also disrupted Salman Khan's trip to Switzerland. And it is the a'i'sh again that is playing the spoilsport.
He was supposed to go to Europe for the shooting of his film, Dabanng, but in the midst of all the cancellations, his tour was also cancelled.
Talking about this, the producer of the movie, Arbaaz Khan says that the group was to go to Switzerland today, but thanks to the volcano the venue was shifted to Dubai.
They were going there to shoot a song on Sonakshi Sinha and Salman.
As per the latest plans, Salman and Arbaaz are going to go for Dubai later today. This shifting, said Arbaaz happened because Salman had a tight schedule and it was not possible to get him on a later date. So, they decided to get the things done in one go.
He also added that Dubai has always been used as an alternative destination for such kind of situations. It is easy to get the things done there and that is why it was chosen over other places.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell