Make profit from Mukand Ltd, as it is a brilliant stock for intraday dealings. The stock has gained 11.11% on Monday, and closed at Rs 93.5. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE was 463,583.
Those who want to make quick gains from intraday trading can purchase this stock between Rs 92-93, with a stop loss at Rs 91, to achieve an intraday target of Rs 99-105.
Mukand has secured a Rs 1.54 billion order from SAIL-IISCO, which is in the process of expanding its capacity at Burnpur in West Bengal, reports Business Line.
The order for the installation of a universal section mill, which is part of the 2.5 million tons new stream expansion of IISCO Steel Plant, was awarded to a consortium led by SMS Meer of Germany. The Indian portion of the order bagged by the consortium is valued at Rs 2.99 billion, of which Mukands` (Q, N,C,F)* share is Rs 1.54 billion.
Mukand will execute part of the order together with its group company Mukand Engineers. The mill is scheduled to be commissioned in 24 months.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell