As per latest figures, more than 9 million subscribers in India are using direct-to-home (DTH) player called Dish TV.
The officials reported that around 1 million subscribers have joined the Dish TV within past three months.
With this large number of subscribers, Dish TV turned Asia's largest DTH Company in the Indian DTH market.
The officials are expecting that Dish TV will cross 10 million subscribers by the end of March 2011.
Dish TV MD Jawahar Goel said, "Dish TV is close to crossing the hump and all set to reap benefits of constant innovation and product differentiation at the packaging, servicing and distribution end".
The power of Dish TV is constantly increasing, and it is attracting more and more subscribers and has maintained the trust of the users in its products.
Around 355,000 subscribers were added in the DishTV list of users' during the festive season of October and November.
The CEO of DishTV said that they are surprised with the rate of growth.
Dish TV CEO RC Venkateish said that thay are looking forward to cricket heavy season as a great opportunity for them to add more subscribers.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant