Technical analyst Salil Sharma has maintained 'buy' rating on Arvind Limited stock with a target of Rs 65.
According to analyst, the investors can purchase the stock with a stop loss of Rs 56.
The stock of the company, on January 20, closed at Rs 59.40 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 74.50 and a low of Rs 30.35 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 3.19 and 19.49 respectively.
For the three month period ended September 2010, Arvind recorded a phenomenal growth in its standalone net profit.
During the period under review, the company's profit grew by 86.18% to Rs 282.80 million as against Rs 151.90 million during the corresponding quarter of 2009.
Net sales for the period under review surged 9.50% to Rs 6,545.30 million.
Total income for July-September period increased 10.64% to Rs 6,681.30 million as against the prior year period.
Company registered earnings per share (EPS) of Rs 1.22 during the period, recording 82.09% increase over previous year period.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell