The joint venture between Unitech and Norway's Telenor, Uninor has announced that it is planning to come up with five more hubs soon. The hubs include some circles. The services are expected to commence by next three months.
Executive Vice President of Uninor of Delhi hub Allen Bonke has informed to Telecom Yatra that the company is being operated by several hubs in the country. Taking the consumer base in to consideration it has decided to start operation by setting up five more hubs in the coming quarter.
However, currently the company holds a unified access service license to offer mobile telephony service in 22 circles of the country.
Apart from that, the telecom provider has received the spectrum to roll out these services in 21 of the 22 circles. Till now, Uninor services are available in the eight circles of UP (West), UP (East), Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa and Tamil Nadu. Bonke has also revealed that the company is also planning to come up with VAS platform soon.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit