New Delhi, Jan 2 : The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released the recommendations on "Terms and Conditions of Unified License (Access Services)" on the reference made by the DoT.
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) through its letter no. 20-281/2010-AS-I dated 21.12.2012 referred the `Terms and Conditions for Unified License (Access Services)" to TRAI.
In the letter of DoT, it is stated that there is a requirement to issue fresh licenses to the successful new entrants in the auction of spectrum held in November 2012, and it is decided that as an interim measure, a Service Area Level Unified License (Access Service) may be granted only to the new entrants referred above.
TRAI after examination of Unified License (Access Services) has given its recommendations which are available on its website www. trai. gov. in. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island