A carbon capture and storage (CCS) project is being delayed due to some pricing and scheduling issues according to an official document. Abu Dhabi green energy company Masdar had earlier predicted delay in the project, a 60-40 hydrogen power venture with BP.
Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Company (ADWEC) is expected to get some 2,000 gigawatt (GW) hours of power per year while the Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) would get 1.7 million tonnes of CO2 per year from the total production of the project.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit