Bankers in the country are gathering to discuss the new corporate debt restructuring (CDR) regulations and have urged the promoters should pledge more equity for CDR.
The banks offer extension of repayment period, decreases the interest rate and also convert short-term working capital loans into longer tenure term loans when the companies are unable to pay back their borrowings under the CDR. They have urged corporate not to misuse the new regulations.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant