Bankers in the country are gathering to discuss the new corporate debt restructuring (CDR) regulations and have urged the promoters should pledge more equity for CDR.
The banks offer extension of repayment period, decreases the interest rate and also convert short-term working capital loans into longer tenure term loans when the companies are unable to pay back their borrowings under the CDR. They have urged corporate not to misuse the new regulations.
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel