Bankers in the country are gathering to discuss the new corporate debt restructuring (CDR) regulations and have urged the promoters should pledge more equity for CDR.
The banks offer extension of repayment period, decreases the interest rate and also convert short-term working capital loans into longer tenure term loans when the companies are unable to pay back their borrowings under the CDR. They have urged corporate not to misuse the new regulations.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island