Bankers in the country are gathering to discuss the new corporate debt restructuring (CDR) regulations and have urged the promoters should pledge more equity for CDR.
The banks offer extension of repayment period, decreases the interest rate and also convert short-term working capital loans into longer tenure term loans when the companies are unable to pay back their borrowings under the CDR. They have urged corporate not to misuse the new regulations.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak