Arvind Rao has stepped down from his post of Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of telecom value-added service provider OnMobile on Tuesday following allegations of financial irregularities in the company.
The company said in a statement that, "Recognising that these weaknesses took place during his tenure, Arvind Rao has submitted his resignation from the position as Managing Director and CEO with immediate effect and the Board has accepted the same."
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell