Washington, Oct 19 : The four mothers of singer Lil Wayne''s children are on good terms, the mum of his oldest child has revealed.
The hip-hop star had confirmed earlier this month he is set to become a dad for the fourth time after conceiving his third son with RnB singer Nivea.
Wayne also has kids with actress Lauren London, another unidentified woman and ex-wife Antonia ''Toya'' Carter.
However, Carter insists that all women get along well.
"We talk. We have a great relationship. I''m good with all of them (the mothers). I try to keep the kids cool because they''re all in the same situation, so we don''t have time for any drama," Contactmusic quoted her saying.
And Carter, the mother of the rapper''s first child Reginae, insists the Lollipop hitmaker speaks to his 12-year-old daughter about her growing family.
She said, "He tells her about it, so I just go along with the flow. He''s a great father." (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1