Washington, March 05 : Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who premiered his directorial debut `Don Jon's Addiction' at the Sundance Film Festival in January, has landed his first honour as a director.
The 32-year-old will be feted as the `Breakthrough Filmmaker of the year` at the 2013 CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards in Las Vegas on 18th April, Contactmusic reported.
The movie starring Gordon-Levitt as a porn-obsessed womaniser, who attempts to start a meaningful relationship with a character played by Scarlett Johansson, is set for a summer release. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name