Washington, March 05 : Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who premiered his directorial debut `Don Jon's Addiction' at the Sundance Film Festival in January, has landed his first honour as a director.
The 32-year-old will be feted as the `Breakthrough Filmmaker of the year` at the 2013 CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards in Las Vegas on 18th April, Contactmusic reported.
The movie starring Gordon-Levitt as a porn-obsessed womaniser, who attempts to start a meaningful relationship with a character played by Scarlett Johansson, is set for a summer release. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study