Washington, March 05 : Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who premiered his directorial debut `Don Jon's Addiction' at the Sundance Film Festival in January, has landed his first honour as a director.
The 32-year-old will be feted as the `Breakthrough Filmmaker of the year` at the 2013 CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards in Las Vegas on 18th April, Contactmusic reported.
The movie starring Gordon-Levitt as a porn-obsessed womaniser, who attempts to start a meaningful relationship with a character played by Scarlett Johansson, is set for a summer release. (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs