Washington, March 05 : Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who premiered his directorial debut `Don Jon's Addiction' at the Sundance Film Festival in January, has landed his first honour as a director.
The 32-year-old will be feted as the `Breakthrough Filmmaker of the year` at the 2013 CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards in Las Vegas on 18th April, Contactmusic reported.
The movie starring Gordon-Levitt as a porn-obsessed womaniser, who attempts to start a meaningful relationship with a character played by Scarlett Johansson, is set for a summer release. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore