Washington, March 05 : Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who premiered his directorial debut `Don Jon's Addiction' at the Sundance Film Festival in January, has landed his first honour as a director.
The 32-year-old will be feted as the `Breakthrough Filmmaker of the year` at the 2013 CinemaCon Big Screen Achievement Awards in Las Vegas on 18th April, Contactmusic reported.
The movie starring Gordon-Levitt as a porn-obsessed womaniser, who attempts to start a meaningful relationship with a character played by Scarlett Johansson, is set for a summer release. (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin