Real estate major, DLF is scheduled to report its results for the second quarter of the financial year and the company is likely to report a 26 per cent fall in net profit at Rs 275 crore for the quarter.
The company had recorded a net profit of Rs 372 crore in the same quarter of the previous year. the net sales of the company could fall 7 per cent to Rs 2,350 crore compared to Rs 2,523 crore recorded in the same quarter of the previous year.
EBITDA is expected to be at Rs 1,040 crore, which is 11 per cent below Rs 1,172 crore recorded in the second quarter of the previous financial year. Margins are seen at 44.3 per cent against 46.4 per cent in July to September
It is believed that the company is likely to report sales of 1.6 - 2 million square feet during the September quarter. Experts believe that the higher interest costs have affected the company's results for the second quarter.
DLF expects residential sales of 12 million square feet and 2 million square feet of leasing during the whole financial year 2012-13.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue