Real estate major, DLF is scheduled to report its results for the second quarter of the financial year and the company is likely to report a 26 per cent fall in net profit at Rs 275 crore for the quarter.
The company had recorded a net profit of Rs 372 crore in the same quarter of the previous year. the net sales of the company could fall 7 per cent to Rs 2,350 crore compared to Rs 2,523 crore recorded in the same quarter of the previous year.
EBITDA is expected to be at Rs 1,040 crore, which is 11 per cent below Rs 1,172 crore recorded in the second quarter of the previous financial year. Margins are seen at 44.3 per cent against 46.4 per cent in July to September
It is believed that the company is likely to report sales of 1.6 - 2 million square feet during the September quarter. Experts believe that the higher interest costs have affected the company's results for the second quarter.
DLF expects residential sales of 12 million square feet and 2 million square feet of leasing during the whole financial year 2012-13.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study