MajescoMastek, a subsidiary of Mumbai based, Mastek, has announced that it has received a contract worth $30 million for modernising the billing and payments platform of a fortune 100 insurance and financial services company.
Under the deal, Mastek will upgrade the client's enterprise billing and payments platform for all the insurance and financial products.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell