The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is planning to rearrange the metro feeder bus service that began on various routes to bring commuters to the newly opened Namma Metro in the city.
BMTC was ready with the feeder service even before the launch of the Metro operations. The civic body has deployed 60 buses on 24 feeder routes for the six metro stations at a frequency of 10 minutes. However, the after-launch results have not been attractive for the BMTC.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore