The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is planning to rearrange the metro feeder bus service that began on various routes to bring commuters to the newly opened Namma Metro in the city.
BMTC was ready with the feeder service even before the launch of the Metro operations. The civic body has deployed 60 buses on 24 feeder routes for the six metro stations at a frequency of 10 minutes. However, the after-launch results have not been attractive for the BMTC.
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC