The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is planning to rearrange the metro feeder bus service that began on various routes to bring commuters to the newly opened Namma Metro in the city.
BMTC was ready with the feeder service even before the launch of the Metro operations. The civic body has deployed 60 buses on 24 feeder routes for the six metro stations at a frequency of 10 minutes. However, the after-launch results have not been attractive for the BMTC.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products