The Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) is planning to rearrange the metro feeder bus service that began on various routes to bring commuters to the newly opened Namma Metro in the city.
BMTC was ready with the feeder service even before the launch of the Metro operations. The civic body has deployed 60 buses on 24 feeder routes for the six metro stations at a frequency of 10 minutes. However, the after-launch results have not been attractive for the BMTC.
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak