Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc. released its results for fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2009. The company posted a narrower loss in the fourth quarter of the fiscal. The narrower loss was mainly attributable to the reduced research and development expenses.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit