Washington, April 20 : Jennifer Garner has revealed that guys still hit upon her despite the fact that she has kids and leads a happy married life.
The mum-of-two, best known for her role as CIA agent Sydney Bristow on the TV show Alias, confessed one lusty fan even tried his luck with her while she was pregnant with three-month-old Seraphina.
The ‘Catch Me If You Can’ actress said it is not unusual for her to be still approached by guys in coffee shops and cafes.
"People still will come up to me with pick-up lines. It''s really amazing. Even when you''re pregnant. I guess guys do love a pregnant girl,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"I just had something happen to me that was just like, wow! I mean, I had an eight-week-old baby, and, it was fascinating, the pick-up line was, ''If he''s not good to you...'' I mean, come on!" she added. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell