Nagpur, Nov 13: Vijay Kumar Khandelwal, a sitting Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP) Lok Sabha MP from Betul constituency, died here early this morning. He was 71.
Khandelwal was admitted at a care hospital in Nagpur on October 31 and was undergoing treatment for various ailments.
His mortal remains are being brought to Betul for cremation.
Khandelwal, four-term MP, was also treasurer of the BJP's Madhya Pradesh unit. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell