Big Bang Theory casts top first four in Forbes 2016's Highest-Paid TV Actors
Washington D.C. [USA], Sept. 23 : Ever since its genesis in 2007, American television sitcom, The Big Bang Theory has continued to mainstream everywhere.
The annual Forbes list for the top earning TV actors of 2016 went to all four male casts from 'The Big Bang Theory' with Jim Parsons, for a whopping 25.5 million dollars, securing the No.1 spot yet again, reports E! Online.
Johnny Galecki snagged the No. 2 spot with 24 million dollars, Simon Helberg came in third with 22.5 million dollars, and British Indian actor, Kunal Nayyar is No. 4 with 22 million dollars.
Other actors featured on the list are Mark Harmon of NCIS, Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Ty Burrell and Ed O'Neill, Kevin Spacey, Nathan Fillion and more.
Forbes 2016's Highest-Paid TV Actors complete list:
1. Jim Parsons - 25.5 million dollars
2. Johnny Galecki- 24 million dollars
3. Simon Helberg- 22.5 million dollars
4. Kunal Nayyar- 22 million dollars
5. Mark Harmon- 20 million dollars
6. Ty Burrell- 12.5 million dollars
7. Nathan Fillion (tie)- 12 million dollars
Jesse Tyler Ferguson (tie)- 12 million dollars
Ray Romano (tie)- 12 million dollars
10. Ed O'Neill- 10 million dollars
11. Eric Stonestreet- 11 million dollars
12. Kevin Spacey- 11.5 million dollars
13. Michael Weatherly (tie)- 10 million dollars
David Duchovny (tie)- 10 million dollars
15. Justin Chambers- 9.5 million dollars (ANI)