April Print Edition Preview : Third Edition for April
Indian Technology major Infosys Technologies plans a Development Centre in Kolkata. NDA urges UPA government to control the inflation. Opposition gets a chance to highlight the increasing commodity prices for Political benefits. Stock Markets remain rangebound with investors showing confidence in select Technology and Pharmaceutical Stocks. Telecom Major
BSNL offers insurance plans to its customers.
Editor's Picks of the week.
- Rahul Gandhi shows confidence in Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
- Samsung plans "Soul G400" for European Markets.
- Stock Picks: Dabur Pharma, Reliance Energy, Axis Bank, GMR Infra (long term) and IDBI.
Grab the issue from your local bookshop or newspaper vendor.
For subscriptions please send an email to email@example.com
We accept payment by
- Credit Card
- Cheque (Local) / Demand Draft
- Cash on Delivery (in NCR only)
(Currently available in India Only)