London, Feb 25 : Defence scientists for the UK have said that genetic experiments will create a superior race within 30 years.
A Ministry of Defence (MoD) think-tank was told that mutant humans such as Wolverine, Storm and Rogue from the `X-Men' movies are possible.
"Advancements in gene technology could lead to a class of genetically superior humans by 2045," the Sun quoted a report from the two-day summit, which was held to predict the future.
The report said that human augmentation is likely to increase over the next 30 years and discussions have highlighted that it is possible that advances in biology, unequally shared across society, could generate genetic inequality. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study