London, Feb 25 : Defence scientists for the UK have said that genetic experiments will create a superior race within 30 years.
A Ministry of Defence (MoD) think-tank was told that mutant humans such as Wolverine, Storm and Rogue from the `X-Men' movies are possible.
"Advancements in gene technology could lead to a class of genetically superior humans by 2045," the Sun quoted a report from the two-day summit, which was held to predict the future.
The report said that human augmentation is likely to increase over the next 30 years and discussions have highlighted that it is possible that advances in biology, unequally shared across society, could generate genetic inequality. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant