Mumbai, March 23 : Bollywood star Ajay Devgn, who has joined hands with WWF-India to pledge his support to the Earth Hour 2013, has urged everyone to use energy wisely and save as much as possible.
The Earth Hour will be observed Saturday starting 8:30 p. m. to 9:30 p. m.
Ajay said everyone needs to unify for this purpose, and even teach children the importance of saving energy.
"I think everybody can make a difference. I think if we will teach all this to our children and do it ourselves also, there won't be any need to tell all this to the next generations. They will do it themselves," Ajay said here at a campaign led by WWF-India to support Earth Hour.
"I myself use solar as much as possible at my home. I have taught my children to switch off the lights and fans when not necessary," he added.
For actors, people often have a perception that they enjoy star status and travel all the time in air-conditioned cars, but Ajay asserts that it isn't the case.
"There is nothing like that. If you see, it is the stars who work more than others. We shoot in all conditions - be it hot, cold or rainy. We go through everything. It is not an easy job."(IANS)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin