According to market analyst Abhay Aima that markets will take signals from Q1FY08 results.
Mr. Aima also said that existing interest rates would not restrain the growth.
The main determining factor for market actions in the near-term will be liquidity. Markets are not overvalued and not very cheap either.
Though, the rising rupee would not impact companies with sturdy fundamentals.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore