According to market analyst Abhay Aima that markets will take signals from Q1FY08 results.
Mr. Aima also said that existing interest rates would not restrain the growth.
The main determining factor for market actions in the near-term will be liquidity. Markets are not overvalued and not very cheap either.
Though, the rising rupee would not impact companies with sturdy fundamentals.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island