According to market analyst Abhay Aima that markets will take signals from Q1FY08 results.
Mr. Aima also said that existing interest rates would not restrain the growth.
The main determining factor for market actions in the near-term will be liquidity. Markets are not overvalued and not very cheap either.
Though, the rising rupee would not impact companies with sturdy fundamentals.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study