According to market analyst Abhay Aima that markets will take signals from Q1FY08 results.
Mr. Aima also said that existing interest rates would not restrain the growth.
The main determining factor for market actions in the near-term will be liquidity. Markets are not overvalued and not very cheap either.
Though, the rising rupee would not impact companies with sturdy fundamentals.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant