According to market analyst Abhay Aima that markets will take signals from Q1FY08 results.
Mr. Aima also said that existing interest rates would not restrain the growth.
The main determining factor for market actions in the near-term will be liquidity. Markets are not overvalued and not very cheap either.
Though, the rising rupee would not impact companies with sturdy fundamentals.
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1