India industry leaders have expressed disappointment over the RBI's decision to keep its interest rates unchanged in scheduled review of the monetary policy recently.
The country's central bank kept its key lending rates unchanged in its mid-quarter monetary policy review even as it was widely expected that the rates would be cut following weak figures from the economy.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit