The IT company in Bangalore is releasing the ‘Electronic Hardware Policy 2011 and the Information and Communication Technology Policy’.
The industry is considering where they should explore their options in order to develop meaningful growth. The state has already contributed 30% of the country’s IT exports. The new policy will focus more on branding Bangalore and Karnataka. The Government has also planned to focus on software product development and find ways to fund institutes of higher learning.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore