The IT company in Bangalore is releasing the ‘Electronic Hardware Policy 2011 and the Information and Communication Technology Policy’.
The industry is considering where they should explore their options in order to develop meaningful growth. The state has already contributed 30% of the country’s IT exports. The new policy will focus more on branding Bangalore and Karnataka. The Government has also planned to focus on software product development and find ways to fund institutes of higher learning.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit