The IT company in Bangalore is releasing the ‘Electronic Hardware Policy 2011 and the Information and Communication Technology Policy’.
The industry is considering where they should explore their options in order to develop meaningful growth. The state has already contributed 30% of the country’s IT exports. The new policy will focus more on branding Bangalore and Karnataka. The Government has also planned to focus on software product development and find ways to fund institutes of higher learning.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name