The IT company in Bangalore is releasing the ‘Electronic Hardware Policy 2011 and the Information and Communication Technology Policy’.
The industry is considering where they should explore their options in order to develop meaningful growth. The state has already contributed 30% of the country’s IT exports. The new policy will focus more on branding Bangalore and Karnataka. The Government has also planned to focus on software product development and find ways to fund institutes of higher learning.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant