Dubai based interior contractor Depa Ltd has announced its financial figures for the year 2010 reporting a net loss of $53.9m. Firm’s operating loss, according to a statement posted on Nasdaq Dubai, stood at AED3.8m for the year.
Mohannad Sweid, Chief Executive, termed the year 2010 as "recession year" for the firm and said that it had seen a very challenging period. He, however, projected rosy picture of the future adding that it would return to profit in the coming period. He was relying on impending infrastructure projects and hoped that the forthcoming FIFA World Cup would definitely push its growth.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit