Asian shares slipped slightly on Monday, while gold and oil jumped amid reports of a prospective framework for new bond purchasing scheme by the European Central Bank (ECB).
On Monday, spot gold reached a fresh 4-month high of $1,676.45 per ounce, spot silver jumped to a near four-month high of $31.17 per ounce.
Supply concerns pushed oil futures up by more than $1 on Monday, while both U. S. crude and Brent jumped by 1.6 per cent to $97.69 and $115.38 per barrel.
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore