London, Feb 4 : An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology - a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles `upcycled' four old mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a men's brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Sun reported.
Each of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided under O2's gadget recycling initiative, is worth 2,500 pounds.
"I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life," Miles said. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island