London, Feb 4 : An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology - a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles `upcycled' four old mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a men's brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Sun reported.
Each of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided under O2's gadget recycling initiative, is worth 2,500 pounds.
"I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life," Miles said. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study