London, Feb 4 : An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology - a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles `upcycled' four old mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a men's brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Sun reported.
Each of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided under O2's gadget recycling initiative, is worth 2,500 pounds.
"I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life," Miles said. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore