London, Feb 4 : An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology - a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles `upcycled' four old mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a men's brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Sun reported.
Each of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided under O2's gadget recycling initiative, is worth 2,500 pounds.
"I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life," Miles said. (ANI)
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin