London, Feb 4 : An artist from Britain has created the latest in toe-bile technology - a phone embedded in the sole of a shoe.
Sean Miles `upcycled' four old mobiles by lodging them in a Christian Louboutin heel, a Nike trainer and a men's brogue and Hunter Wellington boot, the Sun reported.
Each of the fully-functional handsets, which is provided under O2's gadget recycling initiative, is worth 2,500 pounds.
"I wanted to make old phones people might be embarrassed by into something that would give them a new lease of life," Miles said. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue