Mumbai, Feb 14 - Infrastructure major Lanco Infratech Ltd Tuesday posted 66.83 percent decline in net profit at Rs. 183 crore for the quarter ended Dec 31 against Rs. 551.75 during the like period of the previous financial year.
Total income stood at Rs. 3,053.68 crore during the quarter under review, up 76.4 percent compared to Rs. 1,731.33 crore during the year ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Segment wise revenue from EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and construction rose 55.8 percent at Rs. 3,120.50 crore against Rs. 2,003.30 crore during the like period of 2010-11 while the revenue from power rose 27 percent at Rs. 1,300.75 crore during the quarter under review. (IANS)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit