Washington, Apr 13 : Looks like Johnny Depp is taking his role of Captain in `Pirates of the Caribbean' rather seriously, for the actor and his family are living on a luxury yacht while he shoots his new movie in Puerto Rico.
According to Contactmusic, the star, who played the role of Captain Jack Sparrow in the trilogy, bought the classic 47 metre-long motor yacht last year.
Depp named the yacht Vajoliroja, a twist on pirate ensign The Jolly Roger, using the first two letters from the names of his partner Vanessa Paradis and their kids Lily-Rose and Jack.
Late last year, the actor and Paradis were spotted aboard the yacht during a holiday in the Mediterranean, and Depp also spent time as a sailor during a trip to Florida.
And now, Depp's floating hotel is anchored off the coast of Puerto Rico. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell