Washington, Aug 7 : Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell is reconsidering her plans to have a second child- because she feels that looking after a baby is such hard work.
The 37-year-old singer is a single mother to three-year-old Bluebell Madonna, from her relationship with British screenwriter Sacha Gervasi
Since March, Halliwell is dating British aristocrat Henry Beckwith, but is uncertain about giving her daughter a new brother or sister.
"The further from the baby stage Bluebell gets the easier it seems so I''m not so sure any more," Contactmusic quoted Halliwell as saying.
"Having a baby is the most consuming thing you can do. I''ve thought about adopting and am still open to that idea," she added. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell