Deepika Padukone quietly celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She went to Siddhivinayak Temple in the morning later had a romantic candle night dinner with Ranbir in the evening.
Ranbir was a smoker from for some years but Deepika never liked it. Sources revealed that Deepika didn't like Ranbir's smoking habit. As an advance birthday gift, he promised her that he would give up smoking for her.
This precious birthday gift was enough to cast away rumors of Deepika-Ranbir’s spilt up.
Deepika said: "It's been a wonderful birthday this year. I couldn't have asked for two better gifts. Also I am leaving for the premieres of Chandni Chowk To China all over the world. Nikhil Advani has taken the film to a whole new level. The most exciting thing is that the film will be premiered at the Warner Brothers Village in Los Angeles."
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant