Deepika Padukone quietly celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She went to Siddhivinayak Temple in the morning later had a romantic candle night dinner with Ranbir in the evening.
Ranbir was a smoker from for some years but Deepika never liked it. Sources revealed that Deepika didn't like Ranbir's smoking habit. As an advance birthday gift, he promised her that he would give up smoking for her.
This precious birthday gift was enough to cast away rumors of Deepika-Ranbir’s spilt up.
Deepika said: "It's been a wonderful birthday this year. I couldn't have asked for two better gifts. Also I am leaving for the premieres of Chandni Chowk To China all over the world. Nikhil Advani has taken the film to a whole new level. The most exciting thing is that the film will be premiered at the Warner Brothers Village in Los Angeles."
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue