Deepika Padukone quietly celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She went to Siddhivinayak Temple in the morning later had a romantic candle night dinner with Ranbir in the evening.
Ranbir was a smoker from for some years but Deepika never liked it. Sources revealed that Deepika didn't like Ranbir's smoking habit. As an advance birthday gift, he promised her that he would give up smoking for her.
This precious birthday gift was enough to cast away rumors of Deepika-Ranbir’s spilt up.
Deepika said: "It's been a wonderful birthday this year. I couldn't have asked for two better gifts. Also I am leaving for the premieres of Chandni Chowk To China all over the world. Nikhil Advani has taken the film to a whole new level. The most exciting thing is that the film will be premiered at the Warner Brothers Village in Los Angeles."
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name