Deepika Padukone quietly celebrated her birthday yesterday with family and boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. She went to Siddhivinayak Temple in the morning later had a romantic candle night dinner with Ranbir in the evening.
Ranbir was a smoker from for some years but Deepika never liked it. Sources revealed that Deepika didn't like Ranbir's smoking habit. As an advance birthday gift, he promised her that he would give up smoking for her.
This precious birthday gift was enough to cast away rumors of Deepika-Ranbir’s spilt up.
Deepika said: "It's been a wonderful birthday this year. I couldn't have asked for two better gifts. Also I am leaving for the premieres of Chandni Chowk To China all over the world. Nikhil Advani has taken the film to a whole new level. The most exciting thing is that the film will be premiered at the Warner Brothers Village in Los Angeles."
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin