Washington, Feb 2 : Dakota Fanning, who has bared all in a sex scene with Boyd Holbrook in her new film `Very Good Girls,' has defended going nude by calling it a part of life.
She told MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival that she had never done that before and she was newly allowed to do that, ABC News reported.
"I was newly 18, so yeah, it was, it's kind of a sensitive thing, but it's a part of life," she said.
The film follows Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen on their quest to lose their virginity but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study