Washington, Feb 2 : Dakota Fanning, who has bared all in a sex scene with Boyd Holbrook in her new film `Very Good Girls,' has defended going nude by calling it a part of life.
She told MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival that she had never done that before and she was newly allowed to do that, ABC News reported.
"I was newly 18, so yeah, it was, it's kind of a sensitive thing, but it's a part of life," she said.
The film follows Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen on their quest to lose their virginity but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name