Washington, Feb 2 : Dakota Fanning, who has bared all in a sex scene with Boyd Holbrook in her new film `Very Good Girls,' has defended going nude by calling it a part of life.
She told MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival that she had never done that before and she was newly allowed to do that, ABC News reported.
"I was newly 18, so yeah, it was, it's kind of a sensitive thing, but it's a part of life," she said.
The film follows Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen on their quest to lose their virginity but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore