Washington, Feb 2 : Dakota Fanning, who has bared all in a sex scene with Boyd Holbrook in her new film `Very Good Girls,' has defended going nude by calling it a part of life.
She told MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival that she had never done that before and she was newly allowed to do that, ABC News reported.
"I was newly 18, so yeah, it was, it's kind of a sensitive thing, but it's a part of life," she said.
The film follows Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen on their quest to lose their virginity but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue