Washington, Feb 2 : Dakota Fanning, who has bared all in a sex scene with Boyd Holbrook in her new film `Very Good Girls,' has defended going nude by calling it a part of life.
She told MTV News at the Sundance Film Festival that she had never done that before and she was newly allowed to do that, ABC News reported.
"I was newly 18, so yeah, it was, it's kind of a sensitive thing, but it's a part of life," she said.
The film follows Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen on their quest to lose their virginity but their friendship is tested when they fall for the same guy. (ANI)
- Samsung may launch 'A' series smartphones soon
- Flappy Bird creator pushes out update to make Swing Copters easier for gamers
- Amazon buys video-game streaming site Twitch for 970 million dollars
- XRay: New tool to track use of personal data online
- Microsoft pays no taxes on 93 billion dollars held outside of U.S.