Fung Capital, a Hong Kong-based private equity firm, has acquired 26 per cent stakes in Future Supply Chain Solutions, the logistic arm of Future Group. It will invest $30 million in the firm to expand its supply chain network, besides strengthening its logistics infrastructure and technology platforms.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island