Fung Capital, a Hong Kong-based private equity firm, has acquired 26 per cent stakes in Future Supply Chain Solutions, the logistic arm of Future Group. It will invest $30 million in the firm to expand its supply chain network, besides strengthening its logistics infrastructure and technology platforms.
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue