Fung Capital, a Hong Kong-based private equity firm, has acquired 26 per cent stakes in Future Supply Chain Solutions, the logistic arm of Future Group. It will invest $30 million in the firm to expand its supply chain network, besides strengthening its logistics infrastructure and technology platforms.
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel