Celestial Labs, leading developer of biopharmaceuticals and industrial enzymes, has acquired the channel partnership of Microsoft to strengthen its ERP business.
Hyderabad-based firm has informed that the main promoter of the Company, Dr. A N Singh is in the process transferring IPR rights worth total 11 crore as valued to the Company.
However, Dr. A N Singh entitlement is 8.17 crore out of which he shall claim worth Rs 2.5 Crore shares not exceeding 5% on expended capital.
This exercise shall immensely help the Company to increase the business in the smaller and medium sectors of ERP business.
Shares of the company gained Rs 3, or 8%, to settle at Rs 36. The total volume of shares traded was 11,480 at the BSE. (Thursday)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island