Celestial Labs, leading developer of biopharmaceuticals and industrial enzymes, has acquired the channel partnership of Microsoft to strengthen its ERP business.
Hyderabad-based firm has informed that the main promoter of the Company, Dr. A N Singh is in the process transferring IPR rights worth total 11 crore as valued to the Company.
However, Dr. A N Singh entitlement is 8.17 crore out of which he shall claim worth Rs 2.5 Crore shares not exceeding 5% on expended capital.
This exercise shall immensely help the Company to increase the business in the smaller and medium sectors of ERP business.
Shares of the company gained Rs 3, or 8%, to settle at Rs 36. The total volume of shares traded was 11,480 at the BSE. (Thursday)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study