Celestial Labs, leading developer of biopharmaceuticals and industrial enzymes, has acquired the channel partnership of Microsoft to strengthen its ERP business.
Hyderabad-based firm has informed that the main promoter of the Company, Dr. A N Singh is in the process transferring IPR rights worth total 11 crore as valued to the Company.
However, Dr. A N Singh entitlement is 8.17 crore out of which he shall claim worth Rs 2.5 Crore shares not exceeding 5% on expended capital.
This exercise shall immensely help the Company to increase the business in the smaller and medium sectors of ERP business.
Shares of the company gained Rs 3, or 8%, to settle at Rs 36. The total volume of shares traded was 11,480 at the BSE. (Thursday)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs