Washington, Mar 25 : Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Bridget Marquardt has done a sexy photo-shoot for her show, `Bridget''s Sexiest Beaches', wearing an eye-popping one-piece swimsuit.
The ex-Playboy bunny had left her octogenarian beau and her hit show `The Girls Next Door', for her own show on Travel Channel.
On March 23, Marquardt did a photo shoot wearing a saucy black swimsuit.
"It's sexy and fun. With all the crazy things that I do and all the fun outfits that I'll wear and all the exciting parties that I go to," Fox News quoted Marquardt as saying of her show.
For her new show, Marquardt has travelled Australia and Croatia, and will be seen exploring Jamaica in the next episode.
Her Jamaica episode will be broadcasted on Travel Channel on March 26. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell