New Delhi, April 15 : Consumer notebook company ASUS Tuesday launched a new variant of its dual SIM Fonepad 7 combination of mobile phone and tablet priced at Rs. 12,999.
"With our Fonepad series we expect to gain significant share of the market. Our target is to reach around 10 percent of the tablet market in India this year," Peter Chang, regional head - South Asia and country manager - system business group - ASUS India told IANS.
The company's share in the market currently stands at between three and five percent.
"Dual SIM devices have gained substantial consumer attention in the country. Our new dual SIM device combines the widely accepted innovation and all the necessary functionality," Chang said.
The new device sports a seven inch HD (high-definition) tablet with 3G phone and HD display with built-in full phone and cellular 3G data function.
The device comes with Intel Atom Z2520 1.2GHz dual core processor for faster speeds.(IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study