London, Apr 30 : Dixie, a ten-year-old collie-dalmatian pet dog, is said to have become ill after eating a plastic Homer Simpson toy.
When X-rays were taken, a very clear image of the TV star could be seen in the dog's intestine.
The owner, Victoria Keir, 42, of Aberdeen suspects the dog must have eaten a chocolate Kinder Surprise egg with a plastic toy Homer inside.
"Dixie must have seen it on the table and gulped it down - she loves chocolate," the Sun quoted her as saying.
"She became very ill," she said.