Nine killed in Philippine shooting spree
Manila, Jan 4 : At least nine people, including two children, were killed and 11 others injured when a man went on a shooting rampage in a Philippine village, police said Friday.
Police identified the suspect as Ronald Bae who shot his neighbours in Tabon 1 village in Cavite province, Xinhua reported.
The victims included the shooter's granddaughter, said a senior police official.
Bae had been drinking since Thursday night. On Friday morning, he started shooting at his neighbours using a .45-calibre pistol. The rampage lasted for almost 30 minutes. He was killed by police in an ensuing encounter. (IANS)