As much as USD 3.6 bn was equity funding - comprising nearly 95% overall share - while the remaining 5% was via structured debt.
Indian real estate sector is witnessing growth and Private Equity investments during the first three quarters of 2019 stood at USD 3.8 billion.
Indian real estate market has witnessed better sales during the first three quarters of year 2019, compared to the same period last year.
The real estate market of North Chennai has been sluggish and hasn’t grown at the same pace as the southern and western parts of the city.
North Chennai is an interesting location, waiting to pick up but there are a few factors which could boost growth in this region.
RERA registrations have been strong over the last one year, registering nearly 40% increase between September 2018 and October 2019.
© 2005-2019 TOPNEWS.IN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. COPYSCAPE PROTECTED