It is expected that the country will see its factory output numbers in the coming week which is expected to ease off the pressure on the Central Bank to lift the key interest rates in the country.
The much popular Common Wealth Games will come to an end in the India season on the 14th October.
The latest season of the CWG has seen participation from 71 nations and territories and while 12 day event was hit by missed construction deadlines, the collapse of a stadium footbridge and complaints of uninhabitable accommodation for athletes but it has been able to go at a smooth road so far.
It is expected that the Central Statistical Organization may release the latest figures of the Industrial production soon in the Capital. According to the estimates given by a bunch of 17 economists in a Bloomberg survey, it is expected that it will rise by 9.5% from the year ago levels.
RBI has already announced a rise in the interest rates five times in this year and it has also signaled its monetary tightening cycle is very close of completion. The ministry of commerce is expected to file the details on the food and fuel inflation on the 14th October.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell