South Korean electronics giant, Samsung has launches a new Premium Samsung Apps for Android app store offering paid apps for the customers in the UK.
The company's own-brand paid for app store will also offer in-bill charging to the UK customers. Zenonia, The Sims 3 HD, Need for Speed Shift HD and other such apps will be offered in the premium store.
The store will only support credit card billing, but the company has said that it will soon allow customers to pay thorough their monthly phone bills or by deducting their SIM credit with the amount.
"Anyone that signs up to Samsung Apps Store for Android today, will find a multitude of free and premium apps already available. In the spirit of providing Android users with the best possible mobile experience, it is our intention to continue to develop this premium service to ensure our customers have access to all the latest great content on Android," said Simon Stanford, company's UK and Ireland mobile managing director.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name