Thrissur (Kerala)[India], Nov.19 : The Reserve Bank of India has granted approval for the appointment of C.VR. Rajendran as Managing Director and CEO of the Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd. for a period of three years from the date of his taking charge.
Rajendran is currently holding the position of Chief Executive Officer of the Association of Mutual Funds in India. Prior to this he has held other key positions like Chairman and Managing Director of Andhra Bank and Executive Director at Bank of Maharashtra.
He is a seasoned banker with rich grass root level Indian banking experience spanning more than three and a half decades.
Rajendran has had hands-on cross functional experience in different aspects of banking spread across branch operations, NPA / Asset quality management, business process reengineering, productivity enhancement, corporate / industrial finance, merchant banking, treasury operations, international banking, primary dealership, collection and payment services, and information technology.
Rajendran's rich and varied experience will help the bank in quickly attaining its ambitious transformation and growth agenda. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study