New Delhi [India], Dec. 1 : Greeting the state of Nagaland on its 53rd statehood day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said a state known for scenic beauty and talented citizens will take the state to new heights of progress
"Statehood Day wishes to people of Nagaland, a state known for scenic beauty and talented citizens who will take it to new heights of progress," Prime Minister Modi tweeted.
It was on this day in 1963 that the Nagaland attained statehood as the 16th state of the Indian Union and second in North East after being bifurcated from Assam. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study