Islamabad - Pakistan's foreign minister complained Friday that the Indian government was not cooperating in jointly investigating last month's Mumbai attacks which were allegedly masterminded by a Pakistan-based militant group.
"The government of Pakistan has already initiated investigations on its own," Shah Mahmood Qureshi said in a televised statement.
"However, our own investigations cannot proceed beyond a certain point without provision of credible information and evidence pertaining to the Mumbai attacks.
Islamabad - Pakistan's foreign minister denounced Monday's suicide bomb attack near the Indian embassy in Kabul that left 44 dead and more than 100 injured.
Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mahmood Qureshi condemned the blast "which resulted in the loss of precious lives," a statement said.
The minister repeated Pakistan's condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and manifestations.