Hyderabad, Oct 9 - All-rounder Chris Woakes, who played a key role in England's 56-run win in the warmup match against Hyderabad XI, feels it is an honour to open the bowling for his country.
Woakes made a useful contribution of unbeaten 46 and later chipped in with two wickets off successive deliveries to virtually end the home side's run chase late Saturday.
The 22-year-old from Warwickshire opened the bowling with Steve Finn.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell