New Delhi, July 3 - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday inaugurated the new Terminal 3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here.
The prime minister unveiled a plaque to mark the opening at about 10.40 a.m. at a function also attended by United Progressive Alliance (UPA) chairperson Sonia Gandhi. (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak