New Delhi, July 3 - Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Saturday inaugurated the new Terminal 3 of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here.
The prime minister unveiled a plaque to mark the opening at about 10.40 a.m. at a function also attended by United Progressive Alliance (UPA) chairperson Sonia Gandhi. (IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study