London, May 1 : The Duchess of Cambridge, who is expecting her first baby with Prince William, is said to be already thinking about a second child.
"She wants to see how she feels after the baby is born, but she sees no reason why they can't start trying for another baby almost straight away," dailystar. co. uk quoted a source as saying.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, reportedly wants to give her body a little time to recover after her first child arrives in mid-July.
But she and her husband are looking at trying to conceive as soon as January 2014, when she will turn 32.
"She certainly doesn't want to be having babies when she's 40. That's why, as far as Kate is concerned, there is no time to lose. She likes the idea of having an heir and a spare just a few months apart," the source added.
She would like to have at least three children. (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak