London, May 1 : The Duchess of Cambridge, who is expecting her first baby with Prince William, is said to be already thinking about a second child.
"She wants to see how she feels after the baby is born, but she sees no reason why they can't start trying for another baby almost straight away," dailystar. co. uk quoted a source as saying.
The Duchess of Cambridge, whose maiden name is Kate Middleton, reportedly wants to give her body a little time to recover after her first child arrives in mid-July.
But she and her husband are looking at trying to conceive as soon as January 2014, when she will turn 32.
"She certainly doesn't want to be having babies when she's 40. That's why, as far as Kate is concerned, there is no time to lose. She likes the idea of having an heir and a spare just a few months apart," the source added.
She would like to have at least three children. (IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island