Kolkata-headquartered McNally Bharat Engineering has secured an order worth Rs 115 crore from Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), Bangalore.
The contract involves design, engineering, supply, E&C and structural steel works of coal handling plant mechanical equipments for GSECL, 1x500 MW UKAI Project. The contract is schedule to be completed in 18 months from the date of LoI.
McNally Bharat Engineering Company Limited (MBE) undertakes turnkey projects in infrastructure and related manufacturing activities in India. It operates through two divisions, Projects and Products.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell