Geneva - Two parents and their two teenage children were found Friday shot dead in an apartment in Geneva. Police said they were carrying out an investigation.
Local media said the bodies were riddled with bullets.
The family was said to be of Romanian origin, though the children, aged 16 and 19, apparently had Swiss citizenship.
Geneva's police department said it was most likely a "family drama" but that it was still too early to be certain. dpa
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell