Russia's zinc output in January to April increased by 30.4% on the year, the state statistics committee reported Monday. Zinc in concentrate output in January to April increased by 3.2% on the year. Zinc yesterday we have seen that market has moved 0.22%. Market has opened at 89.1 & made a low of 88.15 versus the day high of 90.3. The total volume for the day was at 24860 lots and the open interest was at 5278.Now support for the zinc is seen at 88.1 and below could see a test of 87. Resistance is now likely to be seen at 90.2, a move above could see prices testing 91.3.
Zinc trading range is 87-91.3.
Russia's zinc output in January to April increased by 30.4% on the year
Resistance for zinc is seen at 90.20 and support is at 88.10.
Zinc daily stock at Shanghai exchange came down by -4259 tonnes.
SELL ZINC MAY @ 90 SL 91.10 TGT 89.30-88.50-87.80.MCX
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit